Monday 21 February 2011

-REBORN-

Hi,

Please be informed that my blog is now REBORN, I will try my very best to keep it posted and make it alive whenever I'm available.

I've choose to create this new blog due to a few reasons:-

i) My previous blog unable to access already. (Forgotten the email & password for it)
ii) The demand and support from my beloved Ben baba, EeSoon and Taufu to continue the spirit of blogging in our family. (Haha didn't expect that they were continuously checking on my previous blog for updates even I've left it for about 3.5 years already, paiseh)
iii) I believe by starting an empty blog all over again would be good choice too, hopefully in this I might be able to capture down with something more positive and fun, rather than the old bored negative minded one last time.
iv) Last but not least, besides sharing my daily life in the blog.. I would also hope that in the future with more writings and typing I could improve my English language too, caused as i noticed i don't really have the habit of reading newspapers, books or novels compare to the others. So god bless me~ haha

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!!!
    Finally!!!!!
    Darlie, I support you!!!!!

    looking forward for ur new post~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlie,

    Thxs for ur support.. Now i feel very down.

    Haiz no mood

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiyo... sorry darlie... now only saw ur reply..
    what happen on 22/2/2011? so down?
    whatever it is, it has past. So don't bother la!
    Good day~ ^^

    ReplyDelete